CozIR®-A CO2 Sensor
CozIR®-A is a world-leading low power consumption CO2 carbon dioxide monitor, making it ideal for battery powered systems, including IoT applications and smart technology. This means that portable, wearable and even self-powered monitoring systems and solutions are now possible for your application as it only requires 3.3 v.
Designed for measuring low levels of CO2, the sensor offers optional temperature and RH% sensing, and optional analogue (voltage) output. The sensor is easy to use as it communicates via a simple UART Interface.
CozIR®-A is built on our unique patented LED technology platform and optical designs. It’s this solid-state technology that enables best-in-class power consumption, lifetime and durability.
Benefits & Features
- Ideal for very low power, batter and IoT application
- Up to 50X lower power than typical NDIR CO2 sensors
- Long lifetime – low maintenance
- Fits neatly inside compact instruments
- Suitable for wireless, portable, wearable and self-powered systems
- Integrates with wireless IoT networks such as ZigBee, Wifi, LoRa, Bluetooth, SigFox and EnOcean
- Supports energy-efficient ‘smart homes’