CozIR®-A CO2 Sensor
CozIR®-A is a low power CO2 sensor, which makes it ideal for battery powered systems, including portable, wearable and self-powered applications.
Designed for measuring low levels of CO2, the sensor offers optional temperature and RH% sensing, and optional analogue (voltage) output.
CozIR®-A is built on our unique patented LED technology platform and optical designs. It’s this solid-state technology that enables best-in-class power consumption, lifetime and durability.
- Ideal for low power, battery and IoT applications
- Up to 50X lower power than typical NDIR CO2 sensors
- Long lifetime – low maintenance
- Suitable for wireless, portable, wearable and self-powered systems
- Integrates with wireless IoT networks such as ZigBee, Wifi, LoRa, Bluetooth, SigFox and EnOcean
- Supports energy-efficient ‘smart buildings’ & ‘smart homes’
- Low power/energy consumption – 3.5mW
- Measures up to 1% CO2 concentration
- >15 years lifetime
- Optional temperature and RH% sensing
- Solid-state – no moving parts, no heated filaments
- Vibration and shock resistant
- Self-calibrating (see datasheet)
- Digital (UART) and optional analogue (Voltage) output
- RoHS compliant
- Manufactured in the UK
CozIR®-A is designed for low concentration CO2 environments, with measurement ranges from 0-2000ppm, 0-5000ppm and 0-1%.
The sensor is suitable for battery applications, and systems where low power consumption is required. This includes IoT (Internet of Things) applications, such as ‘smart homes’ and ‘smart cities’.
Examples of markets where CozIR®-A CO2 sensors are being successfully used:
- Indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Building control
- Horticulture & agriculture
- Food packaging