The EvaluatIR-A evaluation kit provides users with a convenient way to evaluate GSS CO2 sensor technology in an easy-to-use battery-powered package.
The kit, which is RoHS compliant, is easily configurable via a PC based interface, and measurements can be stored for subsequent analysis. The EvaluatIR-A allows measurement of CO2 over a 0-1% range. In addition to CO2 levels, the EvaluatIR-A provides pressure, temperature and relative humidity recordings and provides a time and date stamp. The power consumption of the evaluation kit is user-configurable, enabling the 2 x AA batteries to last for 12 months (not included).
It is also extremely easy to use. Simply connect to a PC via USB cable (included) and receive a reading*
Within each kit, customers will find:
- EvaluatIR-A Module
- USB Cable
*Software download required before 1st reading on PC. Download here.
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
Benefits & Features
- Reliable in harsh, volatile environments
- Low Maintenance
- Ultra-Low Power and Long-Life – Up to 12 months using 2 x AA cells
- CO2 measurements from 0-1% CO2 concentration
- Atmospheric Pressure
- Pressure, Temperature and Relative Humidity Measurement
- Download via USB cable
- Simple PC Interface for configuration and downloading
- RoHS compliant
- Manufactured in the UK
- CE Marked