ExplorIR®-W CO2 Sensor
ExplorIR-w CO2 Sensor
ExplorIR®-W (formerly known as CozIR Wide Range) is a high concentration, low power CO2 sensor, with optional temperature and RH% sensing, and optional analogue (voltage) output.
The sensor is built to reliably measure CO2 levels in harsh environments, up to 100% concentration. This includes applications exposed to varying degrees of pressure and high vibration conditions.
Its low power requirement also makes it ideal for battery powered systems, including portable, wearable and self-powered applications as it only requires 3.3 v.
The sensor is easy to use as it communicates via a simple UART Interface.
ExplorIR®-W CO2 sensor is built on our unique patented LED technology platform and optical designs. It’s this solid-state CO2 monitoring technology that enables best-in-class power consumption, lifetime and durability.
- Food Packaging
- Horticulture & Agriculture
- Food storage
- Measure up to 100% CO2 concentration
- RoHS compliant
- Solid State
- Vibration and shock-resistant
- Digital (UART) output
- Miniature size
- Reliable performance in harsh, changing environments
- Accurate readings in unstable conditions
- Fits neatly inside compact instruments
- Ideal for low power and battery applications
- > 15-years product life
- Up to 50X lower power than typical NDIR CO2 sensors
- Long lifetime – low maintenance
- Suitable for wireless, portable, wearable and self-powered systems
- Integrates with wireless IoT networks such as ZigBee, Wifi, LoRa, Bluetooth, SigFox and EnOcean
The standard CO2 sensor Evaluation Kit allows the user to connect the ExplorIR-W sensor to a PC and get real-time readings. The kit has been designed to enable a plug and play solution without the need to develop any code. Each kit contains:
- ExplorIR-W CO2 Sensor
- USB Cable
- Storage Case