SprintIR®-W CO2 Sensor
SprintIR-W CO2 Sensor
The SprintIR®-W is a high speed CO2 sensor. This carbon dioxide monitor takes 20 readings per second, which makes it ideal for high speed sensing requirements, and for measuring rapidly changing CO2 levels.
The SprintIR®-W is capable of measurements up to 100% CO2 concentration, and comes with an optional flow through adaptor.
The sensor is easy to use as it communicates via a simple UART Interface.
Its low power requirement also makes it ideal for battery powered systems, including portable, wearable and self-powered applications as it only requires 3.3 v.
SprintIR®-W is built on our unique patented LED technology platform and optical designs. It’s this solid-state technology that enables best-in-class speed, power consumption, and durability.
- Food Packaging
- Measures up to 100% CO2 concentration
- RoHS compliant
- Solid State
- Vibration and shock-resistant
- Digital (UART) output
- Low power
- Miniature size
- Very fast response
- Rapid measurements – 20 measurements/second
- Very fast response (see graph in datasheet)
- Ideal for low power and battery applications
- > 15-year product life
- Fits neatly inside compact instruments
- Suitable for wireless, portable, wearable and self-powered systems
- Integrates with wireless IoT networks such as ZigBee, Wifi, LoRa, Bluetooth, SigFox and EnOcean
The standard CO2 sensor Evaluation Kit allows the user to connect the SprintIR-W sensor to a PC and get real-time readings. The kit has been designed to enable a plug and play solution without the need to develop any code. Each kit contains:
- SprintIR-W CO2 Sensor
- USB Cable
- Storage Case