SprintIR®-W CO2 Sensor
SprintIR®-W is a high speed CO2 sensor. It measures up to 100% CO2 concentration, and comes with an optional flow through adapter.
The sensor takes 20 readings per second, which makes it ideal for high speed sensing requirements, and for measuring rapidly changing CO2 levels.
Its low power requirement also makes it ideal for battery powered systems, including portable, wearable and self-powered applications.
SprintIR®-W is built on our unique patented LED technology platform and optical designs. It’s this solid-state technology that enables best-in-class speed, power consumption, and durability.
- Rapid measurements – 20 measurements/second
- Fast response (see graph in datasheet)
- Ideal for low power and battery applications
- Suitable for wireless, portable, wearable and self-powered systems
- Integrates with wireless IoT networks such as ZigBee, Wifi, LoRa, Bluetooth, SigFox and EnOcean
- High speed sensing – 20 Hz
- Low power/energy consumption – 35mW
- Measures up to 100% CO2 concentration
- Solid-state – no moving parts, no heated filaments
- Vibration and shock resistant
- Digital (UART) output
- RoHS compliant
- Manufactured in the UK
SprintIR®-W is available in measurement ranges from 0-5%, 0-20%, and 0-100% concentration. The sensor caters for high speed sensing, and capture of rapidly changing CO2 levels. This includes breath analysis, analytical instrumentation, and other real-time CO2 monitoring applications.
The sensor is suitable for battery applications, where low power consumption is required, including wearable applications.
Examples of markets where SprintIR®-W CO2 sensors are being successfully used:
- Food packaging