The Sensor Evaluation Board enables users to easily assess the performance of a GSS CO2 Sensor in real-time and assess its suitability for their application without the need to write software in advance.
- Real-time graphing of CO2, Temperature, Pressure, Humidity
- Communicates with sensor in UART or I2C
- Snapshot mode for graphing of sensor current
- Allows real-time changes to senor parameters
- Ability to log sensor and other data for later analysis
- Can be used to zero and set up sensor remotely from a target application