CozIR®-LP2 CO2 Sensor
CozIR®-LP2 is a very low power CO2 sensor – the lowest power and longest life infrared CO2 sensor available today, with I2C interface!
It’s world-leading low power consumption makes it ideal for battery powered systems, including IoT applications and smart technology. This means that portable, wearable and even self-powered monitoring systems and solutions are now possible for your application.
Designed for measuring low levels of CO2, this miniature, lightweight sensor offers easy integration into gas monitoring and detection systems.
CozIR®-LP2 is built on our unique patented LED technology platform and optical designs. It’s this solid-state technology that enables best-in-class power consumption, lifetime and durability.
- Ideal for very low power, battery and IoT applications
- Up to 50X lower power than typical NDIR CO2 sensors
- Long lifetime – low maintenance
- Fits neatly inside compact instruments
- Suitable for wireless, portable, wearable and self-powered systems
- Integrates with wireless IoT networks such as ZigBee, Wifi, LoRa, Bluetooth, SigFox and EnOcean
- Supports energy-efficient ‘smart homes’
- Very low power/low energy consumption – 3mW
- >15 years lifetime
- Miniature format/Small footprint
- Measures up to 1% CO2 concentration
- Solid-state – no moving parts, no heated filaments
- Vibration and shock resistant
- Self-calibrating (see datasheet)
- Digital (UART) and I2C Output
- RoHS compliant
- Manufactured in the UK
CozIR®-LP2 is designed for low concentration CO2 environments, with measurement ranges from 0-2000ppm, 0-5000ppm and 0-1%.
The sensor is suitable for battery applications, where low power consumption is required. This includes IoT (Internet of Things) applications, such as ‘smart homes’ and ‘smart cities’.
Examples of markets where CozIR®-LP2 CO2 sensors are being successfully used:
- Indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Building control
- Horticulture & agriculture
- Food packaging