CozIR®-LP2 CO2 Sensor
CozIR®-LP2 is a very low power CO2 sensor – the lowest power and longest life infrared CO2 sensor available today, with I2C and UART interfaces! Perfect for IAQ, DCV and HVAC applications.
It’s world-leading low power consumption makes it ideal for battery powered systems, including IoT applications and smart technology. This means that portable, wearable and even self-powered monitoring systems and solutions are now possible for your application as it only requires 3.3 v.
Designed for measuring low levels of CO2, this miniature, lightweight sensor offers easy integration into gas monitoring and detection systems.
CozIR®-LP2 is built on our unique patented LED technology platform and optical designs. It’s this solid-state technology that enables best-in-class power consumption, lifetime and durability.
Benefits & Features
- Ideal for very low power, battery and IoT applications
- Up to 50X lower power than typical NDIR CO2 sensors
- Long lifetime – low maintenance
- Fits neatly inside compact instruments
- Suitable for wireless, portable, wearable and self-powered systems
- Integrates with wireless IoT networks such as ZigBee, Wifi, LoRa, Bluetooth, SigFox and EnOcean
- Supports energy-efficient ‘smart homes