CozIR®-Blink is an ultra low power CO2 sensor – the lowest power and longest life infrared CO2 sensor available today, with I2C and UART interface! The Blink mode enables customers to manage the power consumption based on their needs and application. The sensor can be turned on when a gas detection reading is required and then turned completely off when not in use – no sleep mode here!
Users can customise how much energy is spent on each measurement, putting you in full control of energy trade-offs for ultra low power applications.
It’s world-leading low power consumption makes it ideal for battery powered systems, including IoT applications and smart technology. This means that portable, wearable and self-powered applications as it only requires 3.3 v.
Designed for measuring low levels of CO2, this miniature, lightweight sensor offers easy integration into gas monitoring and detection systems.
CozIR®-Blink is built on our unique patented LED technology platform and optical designs. It’s this solid-state gas detection technology that enables best-in-class power consumption, lifetime and durability.
Benefits & Features
- Zero current consumption between measurements
- Ideal for very low power and battery applications
- Ultra low power – can be configured by the user
- Low maintenance
- Fits neatly inside compact instruments
- Suitable for wireless
- Portable,wearable and self-powered systems
- Ideal for integration into IAQ units which are battery-powered and wireless enabled
- Supports energy-efficient ‘smart homes’