The CozIR®-Blink CO2 sensor by Gas Sensing Solutions is our lowest power CO2 sensor yet and is the lowest power consumption NDIR CO2 sensor available on the market! Designed and Manufactured in the UK, this ultra-low-power carbon dioxide sensor enables the user to manage power consumption based on their needs and application.
The Blink Mode, the inspiration behind the product name, allows users to customise how much energy is spent on each measurement, putting you in full control of energy trade-offs for ultra-low power applications. The sensor can be turned on to record a reading, and then powered off completely when not in use. This is not a sleep mode – the sensor uses no power during this stage. It’s world-leading low power consumption also makes it ideal for battery-powered systems, including IoT applications and smart technology as it only requires 3.3 V.
Use our calculator to work out your power consumption based on your expected usage.
The CozIR®-Blink is part of our CozIR® range of CO2 sensors which have been designed for low concentration carbon dioxide environments. We offer measurement ranges of 0-2000ppm, 0-5000ppm and 0-1%.
The sensor is easy to use and comes with both I2C and UART interface, giving customers the choice.
The CozIR®-Blink is already a very popular sensor with our customers. Applications we have seen this sensor already being successfully used in include Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), Environmental Monitoring, Demand Controlled Ventilation (DCV) and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- Food Packaging
- Horticulture & Agriculture
- Analytical instrumentation
- Building Control /IoT
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Zero current consumption between measurements
- Ideal for very low power and battery applications
- Ultra-low-power – can be configured by the user
- Low maintenance
- Fits neatly inside compact instruments
- Suitable for wireless
- Portable, wearable, and self-powered systems
- Ideal for integration into IAQ units which are battery-powered and wireless-enabled
- Supports energy-efficient ‘smart homes’
- I2C Output
- Measure up to 1% CO2 concentration
- RoHS compliant
- Solid State
- Vibration and shock-resistant
- Digital (UART) output
- Low power
- Miniature size