CozIR®-LP CO2 Sensor
CozIR-LP CO2 Sensor
CozIR®-LP is a very low power CO2 sensor. It’s world-leading low power consumption makes it ideal for battery powered systems, including IoT applications and smart CO2 monitoring technology. This means that portable, wearable and even self-powered monitoring systems and solutions are now possible for your application as it only requires 3.3 v. This sensor is perfect for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), Demand Controlled Ventilation (DCV) and Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) applications.
Designed for measuring low levels of CO2, this miniature, lightweight sensor offers easy integration into gas monitoring and detection systems.
The sensor is easy to use as it communicates via a simple UART Interface.
CozIR®-LP is built on our unique patented LED technology platform and optical designs. It’s this solid-state technology that enables best-in-class power consumption, lifetime and durability and has made it our best selling CO2 sensor.
- 0-2000 ppm
- 0-5000 ppm
- Food Packaging
- Horticulture & Agriculture
- Analytical instrumentation
- Building Control /IoT
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Measure up to 1% CO2 concentration
- RoHS compliant
- Solid State
- Vibration and shock-resistant
- Digital (UART) output
- Low power
- Miniature size
- Ideal for very low power, battery and HVAC, DVC, IAQ applications
- Up to 50X lower power than typical NDIR CO2 sensors
- Low maintenance
- > 15-year product life
- Fits neatly inside compact instruments
- Suitable for wireless, portable, wearable and self-powered systems
- Integrates with wireless IoT networks such as ZigBee, Wifi, LoRa, Bluetooth, SigFox and EnOcean
- Supports energy-efficient ‘smart homes’
The standard CO2 sensor Evaluation Kit allows the user to connect the CozIR-LP sensor to a PC and get real-time readings. The kit has been designed to enable a plug and play solution without the need to develop any code. Each kit contains:
- CozIR-LP CO2 Sensor
- USB Cable
- Storage Case