CozIR®-LP CO2 Sensor
CozIR®-LP is a very low power CO2 sensor. It’s world-leading low power consumption makes it ideal for battery powered systems, including IoT applications and smart CO2 monitoring technology. This means that portable, wearable and even self-powered monitoring systems and solutions are now possible for your application as it only requires 3.3 v. This sensor is perfect for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), Demand Controlled Ventilation (DCV) and Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) applications.
Designed for measuring low levels of CO2, this miniature, lightweight sensor offers easy integration into gas monitoring and detection systems.
The sensor is easy to use as it communicates via a simple UART Interface.
CozIR®-LP is built on our unique patented LED technology platform and optical designs. It’s this solid-state technology that enables best-in-class power consumption, lifetime and durability and has made it our best selling CO2 sensor.
Benefits & Features
- Ideal for very low power, battery and HVAC, DVC, IAQ applications
- Up to 50X lower power than typical NDIR CO2 sensors
- Long lifetime – low maintenance
- Fits neatly inside compact instruments
- Suitable for wireless, portable, wearable and self-powered systems
- Integrates with wireless IoT networks such as ZigBee, Wifi, LoRa, Bluetooth, SigFox and EnOcean
- Supports energy-efficient ‘smart homes’