SprintIR®-R CO2 Sensor
The new SprintIR®-R is the fastest CO2 sensor on the market. Benefiting from a response rate which is 2.5 X faster than the SprintIR®-6S, the R is the fastest response NDIR CO2 sensor available today*.
The sensor takes 50 readings per second, which makes it ideal for high speed sensing requirements, and for measuring rapidly changing CO2 levels.
The SprintIR®-R measures up to 100% CO2 concentration, and comes fitted with a flow-through adaptor.
The sensor is easy to use as it communicates via a simple UART Interface.
With a compact design, the R can be easily integrated into measurement and detection systems. Its low power requirement also makes it ideal for battery powered systems, including portable, wearable and self-powered applications as it only requires 3.3 v.
SprintIR®-R is built on our unique patented LED technology platform and optical designs. It’s this solid-state technology that enables best-in-class speed, power consumption, and durability.
*Based on 0.1 litres per minute flow rate and 0-10% step change in CO2 concentration.
Benefits & Features
- Rapid measurements – 50 measurements/second
- Very fast response (see graph in datasheet)
- Ideal for low power and battery applications
- Fits neatly inside compact instruments
- Suitable for wireless, portable, wearable and self-powered systems
- Integrates with wireless IoT networks such as ZigBee, Wifi, LoRa, Bluetooth, SigFox and EnOcean